Hello, video gamers!
It's been a looooong while. I've been busy with... y'know, life and its many, many distractions. Haven't had time to draw anything properly, but I'm planning to change that by entering a 30-day challenge. As soon as I figure the logistics of it, anyways.
Well, moving on, I was tagged by ~BealMister
, and since everyone knows I can't resist tags, I'm taking the time to post it.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about one of their OCs on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (Which I won't do. Being a lazy bastard and all...)
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him. (See above)
6. No tag backs.
7. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
8. You have to tag 10 people. (See 4 and 5)
The (un)fortunate contestant is... Redback. Yeah, Redback. Because why not.
1. Don't speak ill of my father, or my uncles and aunts. Unless you want to be laying in a emergency room bed for months, of course.
2. You know what? Just don't bring up my father in any way. I'm past being defined by what he did, and trying to fill his void, but that doesn't mean I want to have him mentioned every other sentence.
3. These powers of mine just seem to be always expanding. Two years ago I could barely make claws of disrupting energy, and now I can create whole constructs of the stuff! How amazing is that?
4. This hair color is not my natural one. At least half of it. But having the front part dyed in red seemed like a good idea, and now I like my red bangs too much to stop dyeing them.
5. You wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I'm a great cook. I make a lasagna that is to die for.
6. My favourite part of what I do is fighting. Sometimes I fear I might be addicted to it.
7. After thinking about it for a while, I may take a bit too much after my current mentor, Master Bloodclaw. She's proud of me, but sometimes I see it makes her uncomfortable to see similarities. For my part, I think it's great. She's a very badass woman, and hasn't lost her love of fun after all she's been through.
8. My uncle Longsword is my favourite relative. He doesn't like me hanging out too much in his workshop, but it's fascinating to see all the things he builds and improves.
9. I have to admit it, I suck at Math and Literature, but seing as my studies will only be basic (what for you is high-school level), I don't see that as necessarily bad. I'm going to be too busy beating up potential threats to our world and its inhabitants to care much about Shakespeare's Lord of the Rings or whatever.*
*Yeah, she's wrong. She said she wasn't good at it, remember?
10. I think spiders are suuuuper cute! I wouldn't have named myself after one if I didn't. Too obvious?
1. Who are you and why are you here to begin with?
My name is... well, I'm not supposed to give you that kind of information. My codename, in the other hand is Redback, after the Australian redback spider. Aaaaand... I don't know why I'm here, really. No one told me why I'm in this room. So your guess is as good as mine.
2. What is your occupation in life?
Part-time student, full-time superheroine. Used to be superheroine-in-training, but after saving the planet a couple times I'm prety sure you qualify as a major hero. That's how my father and his friends "graduated" to fully-fledged superheroes.
3. Now you guys have to be honest with me on this question... what is your absolute favorite pastime?
Well, singing, but... no one likes my singing voice. After that, flying. No, silly, as in flying aircraft. After all, spider powers don't include self propelled flight.
4. Have you ever faced an opponent too strong for you in the past?
Yes. And not a distant past, at that. That creepy guy Suzumebachi was an actual nightmare the first couple of times, and if not for someone else I would have died. Then there is the Phantasm. Who would say a regular human in a power suit could be so powerful? That being said, I kind of wanted to fight some of the people the original Knights fought. Just for... research purposes, of course. I'm not competitive. At all.
5. If you were to fight that freak-show Envy, who do you think would win?
Erm... who? There's no such name in my databases. Anyways, I'm pretty confident I'd win. I have been doing this for three years now, and I'm sure I can figure a way around any opponent.
6. Have you ever encountered a Pokemon before?
A Pok-what? What? Oh, yeah, there's an entry on this, it seems it was a pop culture phenomenon from back when my father was young, and it seems he liked it quite a bit. No, I'm afraid. From what I can read about it, they semed fun little creatures.
7. Red vs Blue; which side do you choose?
Red. After all, it's a way better color.
8. I have to ask you guys this one but... what do you think of my OC design? bealmister.deviantart.com/art/…
Well, in my world I've seen a fair amount of outfit desings, and I'd say yours actually seems alright. Unless you're trying to get into superheroics, in that case, you need something that catches the eye of the bad guy away from the civilians, and practical enough to protect you.
9. Do you have a certain someone in your life that you hold dear to your heart, or at least think about from time to time?
Why, yes, my teammate Solifuge. He's a way nicer and sweeter guy than he seems. We've been together for over a year now, and if you last this long while doing all the crazy things we do for a living, you'd guess nothing can break your relationship. Wait... I shouldn't be telling you this! Forget what I said! NOW!
10. Did you enjoy this session?
It seems like a lot of random information... you're not going to use this against me, are you?
End of the tag, feel free to do it if you are in the mood and so on and so on. Have nice lives!